- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup homemade gourmet maria's special hot sauce, prepared
- 3 tablespoons homemade gourmet taco soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9-inch pie plate, combine beans and hot sauce; stir until well blended.
- Spread mixture evenly over the bottom of pie plate. Add taco mix to sour cream and stir until well blended; spread over bean mixture.
- Layer dip with cheese, tomatoes, avocado, green onions and olives.
- Cover and chill 1 hour; serve with chips.