Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Great Pampered Chef recipe.
Make and share this Cool Barbecue Chicken Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 4 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 370°F.
- Unroll crescent dough, separate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange 14 of the triangles in a circle on lightly floured pan with wide ends even with edge of baking pan and points toward the center.
- Place the remaining two triangles in the center, pinching seams to seal.
- Roll dough to create a smooth surface using a lightly floured roller.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix ketchup, soup mix, brown sugar, vinegar and garlic pressed.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon over crust.
- Top pizza with lettuce, bell pepper, cheese and olives.
- Serve immediately.