Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From The Magic of Jell-O cookbook. For a lighter version, use Jell-O Sugar Free Instant Pudding & Pie Filling and Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping. Cook time is min. time to freeze the pie
- 354.88 ml cold milk or 354.88 ml half-and-half
- 99.22 g jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size)
- 828.06 ml thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 236.59 ml chopped Oreo cookies
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (6 ounces)
- Pour milk into a large bowl; Add pudding mix and beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes; Let stand until slightly thickened; Fold whipped topping and chopped cookies into pudding mixture; Spoon into crumb crust.
- Freeze pie until firm, about 6 hours or overnight; Remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before serving to soften; Store leftover pie in the freezer.
This was so easy to put together and great that I didn't have to bake it! I used French vanilla pudding, part thick and creamy Cool Whip and also part French Vanilla Cool Whip topping. An Oreo cookie crust tied it all together. This is a very light and refreshing dessert. Thanks, Heidi! Our entire family enjoyed this treat! 1/21/07--Heidi, my husband put the leftover pie in the refrigerator instead of the freezer. I got up this morning to have another couple of bites of this pie and liked it even better just cold and not frozen!