Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1064.65 ml all-purpose flour
- 828.06 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 96.38 g boxinstant vanilla pudding mix
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 3 eggs
- 473.18 ml strong brewed coffee
- 473.18 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml milk
- 2 (935.53 g) bagnestle's break and bake chocolate chip cookie dough
- your favorite icing
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
- In a large mixing bag, stir together the first six ingredients.
- Add all other ingredients EXCEPT cookie dough and beat with an electric mixer for 4 minutes on medium until thick.
- Fill cupcake papers 2/3 full with batter and place one square of the cookie dough in the center of each.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and ice with your favorite icing.