Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
From 'Home Cooking'
Make and share this Cookie Dough Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (18 ounce) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract, divided
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 9-in. pan with foil.
- Make a mound of one package cookie dough. Put hole in middle. Add 1 teaspoons lemon extract and mix together well. Place dough in prepared pan and spread evenly by wetting hands and pressing.
- Add remaining lemon extract to 1/4 package of second cookie dough; mix well.
- Spread jam evenly over top of dough in pan. Sprinkle pecans over jam. Drop pieces of second dough mixture over pecans. Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Lift out by foil. Halve; cut off ends, then cut on the diagonal.