1/2 Photos of Confetti Shrimp
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This wonderful gingery-garlic shrimp dish is served cold, and is a nice change from the usual "cocktail" shrimp. The directions listed below use 1 1/2 lb UNCOOKED shrimp, but this can be easily made using shrimp that's already cleaned as well as cooked. After the oil, garlic and ginger are heated, you may toss the already cooked shrimp in the pan and heat for a minute or two before tossing them with the other ingredients and chilling in the fridge. Cook time does not include time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili oil (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup chives or 1/4 cup scallion, minced
- 1In a large sauté pan, heat the oil, garlic and ginger over medium high heat until fragrant.
- 2Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bright pink.
- 3In a bowl, whisk the remaining olive oil, lemon and lime juice, scallion or chives, chili oil and salt.
- 4Pour over shrimp and let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour or even over night.
- 5Before serving, toss shrimp with roasted red pepper.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Confetti Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 331.2 mg
- Sodium 527.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chili oil