Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sublime tasting, and visually gorgeous, this healthy salad will inspire anything it accompanies; be it hard rolls, hot dogs, steaks, or pizza. And it's easy to make. The measurements are approximate so go with your own preferences.
- For Salad Dressing:.
- Good Seasons Garlic & Herb Dressing prepared to package directions except:.
- substitute 1/2 cup flax seed oil for regular oil if you have it.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of finely ground black pepper.
- Add 1 large clove of garlic sliced very thinly and diced finely.
- Omit 3 Tablespoons of water.
- Use Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar. It makes all the difference!
- To begin:
- Cook pasta Al Dente, rinse and drain well!
- Lubricate pasta with dressing to taste.
- Dust with parmesean and Poppy Seeds; toss well.
- Add Peppers and onions and toss.
- Add Feta and toss!
- Taste and adjust seasonings:).
- Refrigerate overnight so flavors can mingle.
- Note: This is very good with whole wheat pasta, and any garden veggie you can imagine. Olives too.