Sublime tasting, and visually gorgeous, this healthy salad will inspire anything it accompanies; be it hard rolls, hot dogs, steaks, or pizza. And it's easy to make. The measurements are approximate so go with your own preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For Salad Dressing:.
- 2Good Seasons Garlic & Herb Dressing prepared to package directions except:.
- 3substitute 1/2 cup flax seed oil for regular oil if you have it.
- 4Add 1-2 teaspoons of finely ground black pepper.
- 5Add 1 large clove of garlic sliced very thinly and diced finely.
- 6Omit 3 Tablespoons of water.
- 7Use Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar. It makes all the difference!
- 8To begin:
- 9Cook pasta Al Dente, rinse and drain well!
- 10Lubricate pasta with dressing to taste.
- 11Dust with parmesean and Poppy Seeds; toss well.
- 12Add Peppers and onions and toss.
- 13Add Feta and toss!
- 14Taste and adjust seasonings:).
- 15Refrigerate overnight so flavors can mingle.
- 16Note: This is very good with whole wheat pasta, and any garden veggie you can imagine. Olives too.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Confetti Greek Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 72.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese