Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Light & Tasty. I always have to give the recipe out when I take it somewhere. It's a great make ahead recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Rinse and drain beans.
- Drain tomatoes.
- Combine all beans and vegetables in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Yum! This is so refreshing and very simple to make. I used 1 and 1/2 times the dressing b/c it didn't seem like enough to coat all the salad. Will be making this lots! Thanks!!
I just finished making this and , MAN is it GOOOOD !!! Colorful , crunchy , and sooo easy ! The cider vinegar is just right in this ! I will be making it a lot this summer !