Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Think summer and barbecues! A great hot sauce to serve on hot dogs, hamburgers or whatever. Recipe found on the Web.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Melt butter and cook ground beef until browned.
- Stir in onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain, then stir in seasonings.
- Add water to cover and simmer until water is absorbed.
- Stir frequently.