1/3 Photos of Company's Coming Mashed Potatoes
"Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry.” Taking mashed potatoes to a new level! Four kinds of cheese....what's not to like?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, cubed (chevre)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced (if they are large use 2 1/2)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated, divided (not the canned type)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and greased a baking dish.
- 2Peel the film at the corner of the Simply Potatoes package to vent and heat on high for 3 minutes in the microwave. Carefully remove the film (be careful not to burn yourself with steam) and stir. Microwave on high for 1 more minute.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, goat cheese, cream cheese, and butter. Stir together until well-blended.
- 4Carefully stir in the crumbled bacon, bell pepper, green onions, and pepper. Taste at this point and see if you want to add the salt. Stir in 1/3 cup of the cheddar and parmesan cheese until well combined.
- 5Transfer to a prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company's Coming Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.3
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.9 mg
- Sodium 357.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes