Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Mmm Mmm Good------just kidding about the Hamptons!!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened and cubed)
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) can cheddar french-fried onions
- Cook Macaroni and Cheese according to package directions in a 3 qt greased casserole dish. Set aside. In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese with the wine and Worcestershire sauce and whisk until totally blended without lumps. Pour the cheese mixture into the Mac and Cheese and stir to incorporate thoroughly. Spread the French Fried Onions evenly over the top. Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the onions are golden. Serve and enjoy.