Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
a tasty vegetable side dish
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped and seeded
- 1 tomatoes, cubed
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 teaspoon green olives or 1 teaspoon safflower oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon water
- In frying pan, cook green pepper over medium heat about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, carrots, frozen corn and water.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Add a dash of pepper before serving.
This is really good and easy. I was amazed at how sweet it tasted--I can't believe I didn't add sugar! I did not use the olives or the pepper. I also used cherry tomatoes. Thanks for sharing this! I thought it paired well with Spciy Black-eyed Pea Soup (#103158).