I LOVE the flavor the Dijon Mustard and Italian seasoning give this. This recipe is SO versatile! If you don't have one the veggies it calls for, leave it out or subsitute with something else. Also a great way to use up eggs.
- 1 cup broccoli floret (fresh or frozen)
- 3⁄4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (I've used canned as well)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped (I used yellow onions)
- 1 tablespoon butter (I use olive oil)
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (6 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup tomato, chopped
- In a skillet, saute the broccoli, mushrooms,and onion in butter until tender.
- Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, water, mustard, Italian seasoning and garlic salt until foamy.
- Stir in cheese, tomatoes and broccoli mixture.
- Pour into a greased shallow 1 1/2 qt.
- baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 22-27 minutes.
- or until knife in center comes out clean.
- 4-6 servings.