1/4 Photos of Colorful Frittata
I LOVE the flavor the Dijon Mustard and Italian seasoning give this. This recipe is SO versatile! If you don't have one the veggies it calls for, leave it out or subsitute with something else. Also a great way to use up eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup broccoli floret (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (I've used canned as well)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped (I used yellow onions)
- 1 tablespoon butter (I use olive oil)
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1In a skillet, saute the broccoli, mushrooms,and onion in butter until tender.
- 2Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, water, mustard, Italian seasoning and garlic salt until foamy.
- 4Stir in cheese, tomatoes and broccoli mixture.
- 5Pour into a greased shallow 1 1/2 qt.
- 6baking dish.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 22-27 minutes.
- 8or until knife in center comes out clean.
- 94-6 servings.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colorful Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.4
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 303.9 mg
- Sodium 423.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: