Recipe by Sharon123
Hot, spicy, fresh, and flavorful! I have been told this is on every Columbian table! Best made a little ahead to give time for flavors to mix thoroughly. Adapted from Allrecipes. I haven't tried this yet lol
- 10 jalapeno peppers, seeded (or other hot peppers)
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml white vinegar
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 354.88 ml green onions, chopped
- 236.59 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 9.85 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine the jalapenos, water, vinegar, lemon juice, green onions, cilantro and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes to allow time for flavors to mix.
- Serve with meats, vegetables, breads, etc. Enjoy!