Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Colleen married an Armenian man and he taught her how to make this wonderful salad.
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 16 red radishes, sliced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 16 black greek kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix the dressing and toss with the salad. Chill one hour before serving.
Oh, this was good! A word of caution though is that you need to like the sharp taste of vinegar, although it mellows quite a bit as the vegetable macerate. I reduced the amounts to make two servings for I and my partner. Wonderful raw food side dish for Spring!! Thank you for sharing.