Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister made this appetizer for a family get-together and everyone loved it. If you like cold appetizers, then this one is for you.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Spread in a 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with taco sauce.
- Sprinkle onion, green pepper, and tomato over sauce.
- Top with shredded cheeses.
- Chill until serving time.
- Serve with tortilla chips.