1/7 Photos of Cold Ham Salad Sandwich Spread (Or Appetizer)
This recipe goes back over 30 years, it's wonderful served as appetizers on crackers or toasted party pumpernickle bread and of course it's also great in a sandwich! --- you may adjust all ingredients to taste, plan ahead this needs to chill for a couple of hours or overnight before using
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups minced cooked ham
- 1 hard-cooked egg (peeled and chopped)
- 3 tablespoons finely minced celery
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (or use 2 tablespoons minced yellow onion, or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise (I start with 1/2 cup and add in more if needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1In a medium bowl combine the first 6 ingredients together.
- 2In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise and yellow mustard until well combined; add to the mixture in the ham mixture; mix to combine.
- 3Season with black pepper to taste.
- 4Cover and chill a minimum of 2 or more hours before using.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Ham Salad Sandwich Spread (Or Appetizer)
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.8
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 282.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 19.5 g