From Shape magazine.
Make and share this Cold Curried Chicken Salad With Cranberries recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup apple, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cranberry-orange relish (bottled on shelf or fresh in deli section)
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the greens.
- Toss well, cover, and chill for 15 minutes (or make the day before).
- Divide chicken salad in half and place each serving on top of mixed greens.