Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for that abundance of home grown cukes in the summer. Wonderful flavor and texture and low fat too! Use the fresh nubby surface cucumbers that are 4-6" long. .
- 4 cucumbers
- 1 (15 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk or 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup light sour cream (or fat free)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- Peel cucumbers and cut into chunks into a blender.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Pulse, then puree to chop cucumbers and blend all ingredients.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.