Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a festive look freeze grapes in additional white grape juice or water in ice-cube trays.
- 2 (12 ounce) cansfrozen pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix, concentrate thawed
- 2 (12 ounce) cansfrozen white grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 cups cold water
- 12 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage (about 3 liters)
- lemon slice
- lime slice
- Mix pina colada and juice concentrate in large container. Stir in water.
- Just before serving, pour into punch bowl. Add soda and lemon and lime slices. Pour over ice in glasses.
This is a really yummy punch. And so simple to make. I served it at two of my nieces wedding receptions. It was a BIG sucess Thank you for sharing.