Recipe by Perfect Pixie
can be substituted with sprite, but is a perfect cool down for hot days, my brother and I would always rush home and make these after school when we were little in New Zealand, we loved it
- 2 3⁄4 pints Coke or 2 3⁄4 pints Sprite
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (see note)
Directions See How It's Made
- NOTE: I made this today and realised I didn't have vanilla ice cream, so tried it with coffee/latte ice cream--it was to die for! Dad said it was so much better than vanilla.
- Place 2 scoops of ice-cream in bottom of two tall glasses.
- Fill up with coke/sprite.
- Pop in 2 straws and a long spoon and drink up.