Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
So easy to make! Our favorites are blueberry or apple.
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 21 ounces pie filling (any flavor)
- Beat eggs well. Blend in sugar and oil.
- Mix in baking powder and flour.
- Spread half of batter in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Spread pie filling (any flavor) over this.
- Spoon remaining batter on top.
- Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool, drizzle with powdered sugar frosting.
I had a can of cherry pie filling that needed to be used so I gave this recipe a shot. This is a good starting point, but not quite there. It's VERY eggy. Also, in my opinion any coffee cake needs a streusel topping.