1/1 Photo of Coffee Syrup
This syrup can be used in making a milk shake, milk nog, and other milk beverages where coffee flavor is desired. I have yet to try this recipe but have often wanted a coffee flavoring for baking. (Time does not include cooling the syrup.)
My Private Note
- 1Boil the sugar and water together for about 5 minutes.
- 2Pour over the ground coffee.
- 3Let stand until cool; strain.
- 4Refrigerate syrup in a sealed container.
- 5**This syrup can be used in making a milk shake, milk nog, and other milk beverages where coffee flavor is desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (1148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 66.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g