photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- Cut the vanilla bean into 1 to 2 inch segments.
- Put the pieces into a spice/coffee grinder and grind into small pieces, about 1 minute.
- Add the sugar and corn starch and blend for an additional 2 minutes until the sugar is a fine powder.
- Sift the powder through a fine screen to remove any pieces of vanilla bean which were not sufficiently milled.
- Store in an airtight container. The powder should be stored for at least 2 weeks before using.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!