Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very refreshing treat for the hot days of summer.
Make and share this Coffee Ice Cream Soda recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups strong coffee, chilled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 4 scoops coffee ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup club soda
- whipped cream, for top
- Mix coffee, sugar and half & half.
- Fill 4 tall glasses about halfway.
- Add 1 scoop of ice cream to each, then fill up with club soda.
- Top with whipped cream.
This is a wonderful ice cream soda Marie. I loved it. The strong coffee was mellowed by the half and half, whipped cream, ice cream and soda. Just the perfect ratio of flavors. I will be making this again. Thank you so much for sharing.
Perfect. Barbara Streisand LOVES coffee ice cream, I bet she would love this coffee ice cream soda. YUM.