1/1 Photo of Coffee Grog, Non Alcoholic
I drink coffee but the less it tastes like coffee the better I like it. This one is perfect for a winters sit by the fireside. Cooking time is however long it takes your coffee pot to brew the coffee. This is really sweet as written, feel free to alter the sugar amount to your own taste. PS. Big mugs are really called for here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one piece of each peel into cups.
- 2Mix butter, sugar, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- 3Mix coffee and cream.
- 4Pour both mixtures into cups and stir.
- 5*NOTE: For the strips of peel I use a veggie peeler and take a good sized strip from the fruits trying NOT to include the white part.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee Grog, Non Alcoholic
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 54.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: