Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this creamy dip with strawberries, apples, grapes, pineapple, etc. It tastes good and is quick and easy to make!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, brown sugar and coffee-flavored liqueur in a medium bowl.
- Blend together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in thawed frozen whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.