Recipe by DuChick
Now what could be better? Ice cream? Yeah, it has that too! Perfection in a dish. Try different flavors of ice cream for a switch! Cooking time does not include time for marshmallow sauce to cool.
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup marshmallow creme, divided
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 pints coffee ice cream with almonds and chocolate
- 2⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring whipping cream and 1/2 cup marshmallow creme to simmer in small saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and whisk until melted and smooth.
- Cool marshmallow sauce at least 10 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream in each bowl.
- Pour marshmallow sauce over.
- Sprinkle sundaes with almonds, top with dollop of marshmallow creme, and serve.