Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe from my Mother-in-law. I don't like coffee, but I love these! You can't really taste the coffee but they do add something to the biscuits.
- 115 g butter
- 115 g sugar
- 115 g flour
- 4.92 ml vanilla essence
- 4.92 ml instant coffee powder
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- chocolate, buttons for decoration
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add sifted dry ingredients.
- Roll into balls and place on a greased oven tray and flatten.
- Place a chocolate button in the centre of each biscuit.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 175ºc.