Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is only a couple ways I can get my husband to eat squash. This was given to me from an old co-worker. It is really easy to make.
- 3 cups summer squash, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut, topping
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Place ingredients in blender and blend until they are mixed good.
- Pour into pie shell, not baked.
- Bake for 25 minutes then remove from oven and sprinkle with 1/4 cup coconut. Put back into oven and brown coconut.