1/1 Photo of Coconut Refrigerator Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can Coco Lopez (cream of coconut)
- 1 (9 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1bake cake according to directions in 9/13 pan.
- 2poke holes in cake while hot and pour eagle brand and coco lopez over the cake, let cool completely.
- 3frost with cool whip and top with coconut.
- 4must be kept in refrigerator.
- 5might want to use half the milk and lopez per taste because it tends to get runny, unless you use 2 boxes of cake mix.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Refrigerator Cake
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.8
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 358.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 48.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g