Recipe by Evie*
Spicy pork dish, found it in a magazine a few years ago.
Top Review by Miss Annie
WOW, what a combination of flavors. I just couldn't choose what I liked best, it was all so good. It was surprising, spicy, and soothing all at the same time. The chutney added another dimension that took it to another level. The dish was absolutely fantastic, something that a grand 5* hotel or restaurant would serve. This is something special. Thank you for sharing this great recipe, and thank you for a wonderful eating experience.
- 750 g lean pork, cut into strips (I use fillets)
- 1 cup mango chutney
- 1 -2 small fresh red chile, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
- Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until almost soft; remove from pan.
- Stir fry pork mixture, in batches, in same pan until cooked through.
- Add capsicum and milk; cook stirring, about 1 minute or until heated through.
- Just before serving stir in coriander.