Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request; for Leeka, who dares to be differnt.
Make and share this Coconut Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coconut rum
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 ounce coconut milk
- 3⁄4 ounce sweetened coconut cream (Coco Lopez)
- toasted coconut, shavings for garnish
- Combine the coconut rum, tequila, coconut milk, and sweetened coconut cream in a blender with about 1 cup ice.
- Blend until smooth; pour into a glass.
- Garnish with toasted coconut shavings, if desiresd.
Used coconut rum that I brought back from Grand Cayman...yummy! I plan to make these drinks until the rum runs out. Thanks so much for the great recipe!