Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A smoothie with 2 of my favourite flavours.
- 6 ounces mango pulp, cut into pieces (175gr)
- 8 fluid ounces coconut milk (240ml)
- 3 fluid ounces 2% Greek yogurt (90ml)
- 2 -4 tablespoons honey, to taste
- 2 -4 ice cubes, crushed
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- Place all of the Ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Delicious! I added a bit of mango nectar to some frozen mango for it to be juicer. I used Thai coconut milk which I didn't detect too much, they had no Balkan yogurt in the stores so I used a non-fat thick yogurt! (I know with Greek it would be better), the lesser amount of creamed honey, no ice, and freshly squeezed lime juice. I would make this again. Made for ZWT7 Pacific Islands, for my team Food.Commandos
This was a refreshing smoothie! The coconut milk was stronger than I was expecting, but it was good. For ZT7 silverados.
really good good breakfast drink used frozen mango instead of ice cakepops on parade s/a leg of tour