Blue Mango Smoothie
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup blueberries, partially frozen
- 1⁄2 cup diced mango
- 1⁄2 cup partially frozen banana, diced
- Add all the ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Start mixing on low speed and gradually increase speed until the mixture is blended and smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass and enjoy.
Join The Conversation
Two thumbs up from the DK (dear kiddos)! I did a bit of changing things around, based on what was in the house, but I don't think I strayed too far afield to post a review. I used mango nectar (instead of the pineapple juice and diced mango), frozen blueberries, banana & a few ice cubes. Both kids said it was the best smoothie since I bought the blender last month. I sneaked a sip & I agree. Thanks, Nurse Di!