Simple Mango Smoothie
This is one of my newly adopted recipes. We are big mango lovers and smoothies are such great breakfasts ar afternoon snacks.When mangoes are on sale, buy a few, chop them up and freeze them for use in this healthy recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup mango, diced,frozen
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk or 2/3 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar or 1/2 teaspoon honey, more to taste
- In a blender, combine frozen mango, milk and sugar.
- Whirl until mixture is smooth, adding a bit more milk if needed.
- To make a larger smoothie or to make more servings, just use equal amounts mango and milk, plus sugar to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation