I took a coconut flour peanut butter recipe I found online and added more ingredients. I love the taste and the texture!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix together peanut butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. Stir in coconut flour, oats, amaranth and flaxseed meal.
- 22. Make small balls of batter, flatten and place on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375
- 3Degrees F for about 15 minutes.
- 43. Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Flour Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (933 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 79.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: