1/2 Photos of Coconut Curried Tilapia
I made this one day by accident for lack of a curry paste. I was forced to create my own and it has become a favorite in my household.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season tilapia fillets with salt, chile powder, and black pepper. Set aside.
- 2In iron pot, heat olive oil; add curry powder stirring often. Allow curry powder to practically burn. Add a little water whenever paste becomes too sticky.
- 3Add most garlic and onions until well coated.
- 4Add coconut milk. Stir. After 1 minute, add fish and remaining garlic and onions.
- 5Lower heat and cover for about 15 - 20 minutes.
- 6Serve over jasmine or coconut rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Curried Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 243.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 26.6 g