1/1 Photo of Coconut Cupcakes With Key Lime Frosting
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This one was a real winner with my children. Whenever I get out the icing bag, they go bonkers and yesterday was no different. I had to hold them back when they arrived home from school, so that I could get a couple of these cupcakes frosted the way I wanted for a quick photo shoot. Once I put down the icing bag, my younger son set to work on icing the rest of the batch. He did a great job and had a good time while my older son ate them. Cupcake fun was had by all. http://www.elanaspantry.com/coconut-cupcakes-key-lime-icing/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl blend eggs, coconut oil and agave nectar with a hand mixer.
- 2Pulse in coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- 3Allow batter to sit and thicken just a bit.
- 4Line a cupcake tin with unbleached baking cups.
- 5Spoon ¼ cup cupcake batter into each cupcake liner.
- 6Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Remove cupcakes from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- 8Frost with Key Lime Icing and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cupcakes With Key Lime Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.2
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 373.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: