1/1 Photo of Coconut Crusted Shrimp
Sweet and spicy shrimp. Very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a large pot of oil to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butterfly the shrimp by cutting down the center back of the shrimp, do not to cut all the way through.
- 3Open and flatten the two halves like a book, so that it resembles a butterfly.
- 4Remove the vein.
- 5Make an egg wash by whisking the eggs together with the chili flakes and a little water.
- 6Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- 7Dip the butterflied shrimp into the egg wash and then coat in coconut.
- 8Deep fry in hot oil until golden and crispy and shrimp is cooked through.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Crusted Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 20.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot chili flakes