Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A wonderful light ending to a meal, served in serving dishes, or in a Graham pie shell...This is a super creamy dessert.
Top Review by lauralie41
Kitten another great recipe! This would be very pretty for Easter with the colored mini marshmallows. Very easy to make and very good! Do make sure to drain the pineapple well.
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box instant coconut cream pudding mix (Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling is good also)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (9 ounce) containerfrozen Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (or any kind you desire)
- 1⁄2-1 cup mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix instant pudding mix with crushed pineapple; mix well.
- Add coconut, nuts and marshmallows; mix to combine.
- Add Cool Whip; mix.
- Refrigerate for 2 or more hours, before serving.
- This mixture can be served in individual serving dishes or in a Graham pie shell.