Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Coconut, chocolate and graham crackers..how could you go wrong??
- cooking spray
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 1⁄2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- candy sprinkles (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. Line a 13x9" baking pan with enough foil to overhang along sides by 2" and coat with cooking spray.
- 3. Combine crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- 4. Press mixture into bottom of pan.
- 5. Combine coconut and chocolate chips. Spread evenly over the crumbs.
- 6. Pour condensed milk all over mixture and sprinkle with jimmies if desired.
- 7. Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned and center is just set.
- 8. COOL COMPLETELY.
- 9. Using foil, lift from pan and cut into bars.