Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Healthy Exchanges Lifetime Plan by JoAnna Lund. It's one of DH's favorite pies.
Make and share this Coconut Banana Chocolate Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Layer sliced bananas in piecrust.
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk powder.
- Whisk in water.
- Blend in 1/4 cup of Cool Whip Lite and 3/4 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- Spread mixture evenly over bananas and refrigerate while preparing the topping.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup Cool Whip Lite and remaining 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract.
- Spread mixture evenly over set pudding mixture.
- Evenly sprinkle coconut over top and refrigerate at least 2 hours.