From Healthy Exchanges Lifetime Plan by JoAnna Lund. It's one of DH's favorite pies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer sliced bananas in piecrust.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk powder.
- 3Whisk in water.
- 4Blend in 1/4 cup of Cool Whip Lite and 3/4 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- 5Spread mixture evenly over bananas and refrigerate while preparing the topping.
- 6In a small bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup Cool Whip Lite and remaining 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract.
- 7Spread mixture evenly over set pudding mixture.
- 8Evenly sprinkle coconut over top and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Banana Chocolate Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 371.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-flavored pie crusts