Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Healthy Exchanges Lifetime Plan by JoAnna Lund. It's one of DH's favorite pies.
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate-flavored pie crusts
- 2 cups sliced bananas
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder (I like Carnation)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coconut extract, divided
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- Layer sliced bananas in piecrust.
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk powder.
- Whisk in water.
- Blend in 1/4 cup of Cool Whip Lite and 3/4 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- Spread mixture evenly over bananas and refrigerate while preparing the topping.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup Cool Whip Lite and remaining 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract.
- Spread mixture evenly over set pudding mixture.
- Evenly sprinkle coconut over top and refrigerate at least 2 hours.