Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Healthy Exchanges Lifetime Plan by JoAnna Lund. It's one of DH's favorite pies.
Make and share this Coconut Banana Chocolate Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Layer sliced bananas in piecrust.
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk powder.
- Whisk in water.
- Blend in 1/4 cup of Cool Whip Lite and 3/4 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- Spread mixture evenly over bananas and refrigerate while preparing the topping.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup Cool Whip Lite and remaining 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract.
- Spread mixture evenly over set pudding mixture.
- Evenly sprinkle coconut over top and refrigerate at least 2 hours.