Recipe by Ambervim
The Colombian recipe I took this from was for plantains. It is meant to be a side dish at dinner. I make it more with bananas just because I have so many of them in my yard.
Top Review by bill mayes
I did this recipe with plantines and it was very good. It was also very easy. It was desert for us so next time I will use a bit more cinamon and might add a small scoop of ice cream and some brown sugar. Thanks for the recipe. I will most certainly make it again
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 bananas (VERY RIPE or plantains)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup coconut, sweet shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°, cut the ends of the bananas or plantains and peel.
- Place them in a baking dish and brush with the butter. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and add the coconut milk, then sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm as a side dish.