Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is so good if you like coconut and almonds. It is very easy and quick to put together
Make and share this Coconut-Almond Crispy Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a 7- by 11-inch baking dish, set aside.
- Measure cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- Add coconut flakes and almonds to a large nonstick skillet. Dry roast over medium-high heat, sriring frequently, until ingredients start to turn golden. pour into bowl with cereal.
- In the same skillet melt the butter over a low heat, add the grated almond paste and marshmellows. Stirring constantly cook until all the ingredients are melted and smooth.
- Immediately pour almond-marshmallow mixture into bowl of cereal. Combine with buttered spoon until all ingrediends are incorporated.
- Press crispy treats into the buttered dish. Cool until firm enough to cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.