Recipe by Sharon123
This is like a rich, thick blanket of goodness… each sip is almost like dreaming underneath a giant bar of ooey-gooey warm chocolate, says Sasha Martin. Enjoy!
- 1 cup dark chocolate (chunks)
- 2 cups water (I like to use 1 cup water and 2 1/2 cups milk)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (to taste)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond milk (original recipe calls for whole milk, use any milk you like)
- freshly grated nutmeg, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chocolate, water, sugar, and cinnamon stick over medium heat until melted and the cinnamon has infused into the mixture (about 5-10 minutes). Stir occasionally.
- Stir in the creamy milk.
- Fill your mug with a happy helping, then top with freshly grated nutmeg.