Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
These are delicious and great for breakfast too!
Make and share this Cocoa-Banana Muffinettes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Quaker Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned, uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 small)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line 30 miniature muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda; mix well.
- Add combined bananas, milk, margarine, egg whites and vanilla, mixing just until moistened.
- Fill prepared cups almost full.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let muffins stand a few minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar.