Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Feel like a kid in summer while you drink like an adult! It's almost as good as a vacation in Mexico with the kahlua.
- 473.18 ml vanilla ice cream
- 78.07 ml milk
- 29.58 ml enveloperich chocolate flavor nestle powdered cocoa mix
- 44.37 ml coffee liqueur (such as kahlua)
- 14.79 ml vodka
- Place ice cream, milk, cocoa mix, liqueur and vodka in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
OMG!!! Delish!! I made this to drink while watching the Super Bowl and loved every sip!! I didn't have the mix so I subbed Hershey's Chocolate syrup. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Stars Tag Game.
Mmmmmmmmmm! So good! Rich, creamy and with just a hint of the alcohol flavor. I didn't have powdered cocoa mix so I used chocolate syrup. I topped it off with some ReddiWhip and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Be careful...these are very addicting. Made for July, 2008 Bevy Tag.
TO DIE FOR!!! Loved every sip of this - so did my kahlua loving parents - and my mum doesn't normally drink!!! Miss Pixie x x x:D