Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe but it's one I use especially at Christmas. Kids love them so do husbands!!!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels (DIVIDE)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease oblong 9x13" pan.
- Mix butter and peanut butter and both kinds of sugar.
- Stir in water flour soda baking powder and salt.
- Add egg.
- Stir in 6 ounces chocolate morsels.
- Spread in pan and bake about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the last 6 ounce of chocolate morsels over top and let melt.
- Spread melted chocolate over entire top of cookies.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Let cool completely before cutting.