Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Emeril's cookbook, Louisiana Real & Rustic. Simple to make.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except salt and pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in glass jar in refrigerator up to one week.
Better than any store bought one and super easy to make. 5 stars all the way! Thanx.
This is the same thing I do for my sauce- also good w/ a shot of Piccapeppa sauce in it. Very good w/ boiled shrimp and sausage.
I usually make my cocktail sauce with ketchup and horseradish and we really enjoyed the addition of the tabasco and worcestershire. I made half of the recipe and the flavor is great! Thanks for posting!!!